Content delivery is a topic spanning a number of different industries. Content accompanies every product through its entire life cycle – from conception to disposal. Content affects all departments of a company: development, production, marketing, sales and service.
EasyBrowse offers a comprehensive solution for the management and distribution of electronic and mobile documentation – regardless of whether you are using information online or offline, on a PC or a tablet. Data is distributed simply, quickly and precisely; everybody receives only the information they require. Application areas range from straightforward electronic manuals to electronic catalog systems combined with shopping options all the way up to technical service portals.
Scalability – create any number of electronic publications, even from extensive databasesn
Flexibility – due to the fact that a wide range of source file formats is supported (SGML, XML, PDF, Office, graphics and videos), you can bundle any information using one interface
High functionality – full-text search option as well as any number of keyword indeces facilitate simple, quick and reliable access to required information
Personalization – bookmarks and notes allow you to better explore the publication
Filtering of variants – efficient filtering mechanisms are the basis for a dynamic publication process that corresponds to a given configuration status of a machine or a system, for example
Currency – incremental updates ensure that your documents are current
Security – controlled access to information in the database structure through the assignment of rights and roles
Industrialized workflows – transparent workflows ensure a high degree of automation of the production process, therefore maintaining the high quality of the publications
EasyBrowse CDP is the comprehensive content delivery solution for technical documentation.
• Administration of users, groups, rights - directly in the system or by linking to Active Directory Services
• Administration of documents and topics
• Collections feature - Compose documents for offline us
• Interface for connection to XML content management systems - not only to our own, but also to third-party systems
• Stop searching, start finding: Comprehensive search and filter options
• Use of information on all channels: Online, Offline on PCs and Tablets
• Variety, versatility: Are you still using Word or PDF? Do you want to move from document-centered to topic-oriented information incrementally? No problem with EasyBrowse. We support any XML structures, but also PDF, Office formats, videos etc.
• Service Information System (SIS): Integrate spare parts catalogs (EasyBrowse Catalog) with repair and maintenance instructions - online or offline
How does it work?
• For XR and docuglobe, EasyBrowse CDP is available as an extension of the standard publication route.
• Do you have any further requirements? Then contact us. With the EasyBrowse Framework we are certainly and comprehensively able to meet your requirements.
EasyBrowse Documents is the 'One Stop Shop' for flexible, electronic, offline documentation for, e.g.:
• Machine and system documentation
• Servicing documents
• Marketing materials
• Sales documents
• Training materials
Supported file formats include: PDF, HTML, MS Office formats, graphic and video file formats.
It can be this easy:
• Put your documents in the file system (Windows) folder
• Use EasyBrowse Documents to change sequences and filenames in the table of contents
• Define metadata and assign these to documents. In this way, they can be found faster.
• Select a layout and adapt it.
• Publish your collection of documents and distribute these using Windows Viewer.
• Protect your collection of data with a password
• Assign access rights for the collection
• Publish content on the internet/intranet
• Publish XML-based content
is the system for publishing and for online and offline use of catalogs. It requires your spare parts relevant data to be available as structured content (e. g., in SAP).
Parts information can be linked to maintenance and servicing information, so that it is possible to navigate from a given maintenance instruction directly to the required part in the spare parts catalog (and vice versa).
• Metadata search via parts numbers or designations
• Filtering (variants, configuration, serial numbers, etc.) possible
• Graphics with hotspots, bidrectional links
• Individual parts or groups of parts
• Management of any given number of shopping carts
• Send you shopping carts comfortably by e-mail
EasyBrowse for docuglobe and XR/engineering are standard publication routes for the editorial systems of gds Group. These publication routes have been adapted to the information and document structures of both editorial systems. A minimum configuration effort is required for operation (company’s name, logo, metadata, etc.).
• Publication of documents or projects
• Publication in one or several languages
• Use/Analysis of freely definable metadata for filtering
• Creation of offline publications, distribution via Windows Viewer
• Extension to EasyBrowse CDP, including the associated additional functions available
EasyBrowse Defence has been specifically developed for electronic publications based on the S1000D specification.
• Easybrowse Defence supports publications that are available as IETP-X files or publication modules.
• Offline publications do not require installation. They are run directly from the CD/DVD or thumb drive.
• All data are encrypted in databases and thus protected from unauthorized access.
• The dynamic filtering of publications based on the properties of the <applic> element enables the user to create configuration-specific publications virtually at the push of a button.